Cash Passport MasterCard Travel Money Cards:
You may purchase TravelEx Cash Passport travel money cards from the Credit Union. These prepaid travel money cards are a convenient and more secure way to carry foreign currency, so you can leave your Debit card or other charge cards safely at home when you are on vacation or business. A purchase fee does apply to each card.
- Preload your travel card with $200-$8,500. You may cash out the remaining balance upon your return. For a nominal fee, cards may also be reloaded.
- Use the card in ATMs to obtain local currency. An ATM fee applies.
- Pay for purchases everywhere you see the MasterCard logo. Type in your PIN or sign the receipt.
- A toll-free 24/7 help line is provided on the back of the card.
- You may check your balance online at www.cashpassport.com